British Racing Green Triple Watch Winder
Handmade throughout, British Racing melds the green international motor racing colour of the UK’s cars raced in Ireland in the early 1900’s with a revolutionary quad angled panelled lid. Fine work detailing includes hand-pressed gold foil lines on vegan friendly pebble-grained leather. Gold hardware accents throughout with cushion close hinges and fluted bezel. BRG, another design first from WOLF.
Take your watches for a spin in the double watch winder with storage.
- Quad angled panelled lid
- Gold hardware
- Fluted bezel
- Lock and key security
- Storage: 3 winding modules, 4pc watch storage with suspended cushions (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case) 1 open compartment, travel case (1pc watch storage, 1 lidded compartment)
- Patented innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Battery: Option to run on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included)
- Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Vegan Leather
- Exclusive: Return to start - Your watch will return to the position it started in when the cycle has completed