Have you decided it is time to sell your watch?
Here at Pride & Pinion, we have a wealth of experience in the luxury watch trade. We take pride in keeping up to date with the ever-changing market value of each brand and model, allowing us to offer you the most competitive price for your timepiece.
There is never any obligation to sell once we have made an offer.
Selling your watch to Pride & Pinion couldn’t be more straightforward. We offer competitive quotes, as well as a quick and hassle-free service.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete our Form
Fill in your details and find the watch you want to sell. The easiest way to do this is to search by the model number.
2. Free Collection
You'll get an estimate on your watch. If you’re happy, we’ll collect it for free at your convenience. We’ll even send you the packaging.
3. Time Piece Inspection
When we receive your watch, it will be inspected at our manufacturer approved service centre.
We will make you a final offer. If you are happy with this, you will receive payment via bank transfer in five working days.
Why you can trust Pride & Pinion to sell your watch.
The unique thing about selling to Pride & Pinion is we are a relatively small team with a combined experience of 30+ years in the luxury watch trade. Our process is 100% secure, so you can rest easy that your watch is in safe and experienced hands.
Strict confidentiality is our highest priority. We understand the importance of your relationships with your ADs, and we will never show serial numbers or give out details of the previous owners.
We are happy to discuss selling most brands of luxury watches, in all conditions, with or without boxes or papers. We’re happy to recommend if you a refurb would help sell your watch, and we can use our trusted watchmakers and pass along a discounted rate for this service.
We also offer part exchange on watches. If you are looking to upgrade or you want to change your timepiece, please get in touch with one of our watch experts directly to discuss this.
WhatsApp: 07920 000412
or additionally when you are filling out the Sell your Watch form, please include this in the additional information at the end of the form.
- Fill out our Sell your Watch form; this allows the buying team to collect all the necessary information to give you the fairest quote.
- If the watch is something we would be happy to buy outright or place on consignment (we sell on your behalf with an agreed percentage commission), the buying team will make you an offer.
- If you are happy to proceed with the offer, we will collect the watch with DHL at our own cost, this service is insured and tracked. And it is entirely free to our clients, and there are no hidden charges.
- Once we receive the watch into the office, you will receive an email as receipt of your watch, and then we place the watch on test for 72 hours. The initial offer will be reviewed, subject to inspection, and the final bid will be valid for 24 hours once made. We will then make full payment via bank transfer.
- The watch will be professionally photographed and uploaded onto our Website & Chrono 24.
- We also have our social media platforms at our disposal, which promotes the Website and individual watches. YouTube has 680K +, Instagram 100K, TikToc 745K
- For watches on consignment, we aim to sell all watches within 4 to 6 weeks, we will inform you when the watch has sold, but we must allow a 14-day grace period in case the buyer decides to return the watch. After this time, we will pay the agreed amount via bank transfer.
- For bank Transfer, we will need a copy of your valid ID and bank name, address, account number and sort code.
- Agree on a time and date for pick up with a team member. We need your full name, address, phone number and email for DHL collection.
- Please print out the transport label provided via email. (And waybill doc, if applicable).
- Securely package up your watch and all the relevant accoutrements, boxes, etc. Ensure there is enough packaging to protect the corners of the box during transport. Please note *Shipments cannot be left outside in a secure place for the currier to “pick up”.
- Alternatively, you can drop your shipment at a DHL depot, with the same labels attached and other accompanying documents (if applicable).
When is the best time to sell your watch?
As luxury watch experts, we understand that this industry is not seasonal, and the "right time" to buy or sell is often determined by changes to your circumstances or significant milestones or events like marriages, anniversaries, graduations, and retirements.
So, in essence there is no perfect time to sell a luxury watch, and the decision is simply a personal one, often based on whether you want a change or an upgrade. We will always try to give you our honest opinion, and we are sensitive to the fact that it can be hard to part with a timepiece with sentimental value.